The airport style of celebrities like Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal has set up some serious standards for us to abide by. Rather than decoding their travel style, we provide you with the raw materials to achieve your own unique style.
Let’s take a look at how you can confidently construct your own airport wardrobe and fly high:
• Cap it off- A Fedora or Porkpie hat can up your airport style like no other. Not only will it shade your eyes on the go but also render a sexy cowboy charm to your look.
• Sunny days, sunny glasses- Always carry a pair of dark wayfarer or aviator sunglasses in your luggage to soothe those tired eyes from the glare outside the airport.
• The C in trousers- When travelling by air, the cargo, corduroy and chinos are your best mates when it comes to some trouser comfort.
• Mask those eyes- If you know that you have a long journey ahead of you, try picking up some stylish eye masks. You never know when the girls might be checking you out!
• Jockeying with jackets- Not only do jackets help you in putting on some illusion of being bulkier through layering, but also keeps you warm throughout the span of your flight.
• The Shoe Statement- Ditch your monkstrap and derby shoes in your corporate suitcase and enjoy comfortable travel with buck shoes and the ever-so-dependable sneakers.
• Bag it along- Suitcases are so 90s nowadays. Stride in confidently with a man’s bag instead. Compact and efficient, you’ll be emblematic of pragmatism and punctuality amongst your friends!