Back acne also known as Acne Vulgaris is a hair follicle disease, which is characterized by the presence of numerous pimples, zits, white-heads, blackheads, cysts, nodules, pustules and scarring owing to a greasy skin.
Many men suffer from this condition and here’s some major bad habits responsible for this condition:
• Sweat-stricken clothes: Sitting for too long in the same sweaty clothes can lead to the accumulation of bacteria along with the sebum leading to acne.
• Shampoo, soaps, body washes: Though meant for cleaning the body, some of these are filled with ingredients that actually clog pores, leading to the formation of pimples and bumps.
• Bed sheets: If you’re too lazy to take that sheet into the washer where you roll around night after night, chances are you will fall prey to acne springing up in your back.
• Workouts: Workouts are an essential tool to beat the stress, however, not taking care of the body post workout, not taking a shower immediately or working out in the wrong clothes which are not breezy enough can aggravate sweat and dirt accumulation clogging pores.
• Exfoliation: Exfoliation is not just for women, it is likewise for men. If the dead cells of the body are not scrubbed clean, it can likewise result in formation of bumps and zits.
• Shaving your back hair: If you are the dapper who likes a clean physique, chances are you are using a razor to shave that back. But if done improperly and moreover with an angled blade, it can lead to redness and itch followed by back acne.