Those days are long past when men had to wait for their girlfriends to complete their shopping. Statistics has shown an increase in the menswear sales during the last couple of years.
If there was ever a better time to get a makeover, it is now! On that note, why not begin the next year with fashion trends, which would set you apart from the ordinary fashion ignorant men folk?
Here are the style hacks that ensure that you nail the ‘well dressed’ tag in 2016:
• Blow it up!- The bomber jackets of yore are predicted to make a comeback! To revamp your dreary look on the toasty days, pair one in a darker hue with your breezy shorts and tees.
• All is not over- It’s time to bring out the dungarees you had banished to the back of your closet! Alexander Wang has shown us how overalls rather than appearing boyish renders a sultry look when worn in unison with trainers or monochrome tees.
• The Big Phenomenon- Oversized polo shirts no longer the domain of beachwear and can also be incorporated into your professional attire. Add some confidence when tucking them into your trousers and get ready to make some heads turn!
• Shortest shorts- If you take a look at Gucci’s 2016 fall line, a plethora of shorts in a multitude of bold colors and quirky prints will flash in front of your eyes. Step in with style!
• Baggy is in- In 2016, comfort will be the stepping stone in menswear fashion. What better way to accomplish the same than by some chinos actions on the trousers front? Add a denim jacket, tan boots and black belt to maximize the effect.