The last few years more and more men are taking care of their looks – skin, hair, clothes, body, etc. This made the cosmetic product companies to start developing different cosmetics especially designed for men’s needs.
In the past the ladies were more concerned with the perfection of their hair, but lately more and more men think about theirs – how it looks, how healthy it is, how should they style it. It is something that every modern man should do. Nowadays it is very trendy to have a little bit longer hair, but do you have the patience to wait for it to grow?
Here are a few tips on how to speed up hair growth
Eating protein rich foods
Protein is the key to having strong, healthy hair. It is what hair is made from and that’s why it is important to have a healthy protein intake when you want to have nicer hair. Foods like: eggs, fish, chicken, nuts, red meat, etc. Try eating healthy and to balance your diet and you will see the results. If you are a man who is training hard, working out you should know how important food is.
You could also try a protein mask for your hair and apply it with a good scalp massage. This stimulates the blood circulation and which helps with boosting up the growing process. There are so many homemade masks recipes for hair that can work miracles. Just ask your better half and she will instantly tell you at least one great mask that you have to try out.
Trim your hair regularly
Even though you are trying to grow your hair faster don’t forget it is very important to trim it every 2 months. This stimulates the hair to grow. Get rid of the split ends which are a marker of damaged hair. It is not very common for men to dye their hair, but if you are tempted to do you keep in mind, that this is very damaging especially if you are making some major changes in your hair color.
Massage the scalp
When you decide that you want long, healthy and modern look make sure your scalp is healthy. To build a house you need solid foundations. It is the same when it comes to hair, that is why your scalp needs to be healthy as well.
There are small things that you can get in your routine that could be beneficial for your scalp. Massaging your scalp every time when you are applying your shampoo is a great thing to do. Gently run your fingers through all of your scalp and you will feel better as well. This can be a good stress release.
I know this will sound very weird for you, but when you are growing your hair you should get used to the idea that you should gently brush it every day. Brushing it a few minutes in the morning and evening stimulates the circulation in your scalp.
This helps with spreading your natural oils all over your hair evenly. Blood circulation is essential for your hair, but brushing should be done very gently (and never on the wet hair).
Try a conditioner
Another thing that will be good for your hair that you should do it to apply conditioner, but only at the ends. Never apply conditioner to your roots, because this can cause problems with it – it will get oily, but that will be the least of your worries. Some conditioners contain silicons and waxes.
Eat a balanced nutrition
We have already mentioned that some foods can stimulate your hair to grow faster. Let’s take a better look at the foods that can be beneficial for your hair
1. Eggs – we already mentioned that protein is number one when it comes to benefits and hair in one sentence. Make sure you include eggs in your menu.
2. Salmon – lately it’s been very trendy to eat salmon, but it is considered to be a true superstar of healthy foods. It contains a lot of the Omega-3 fatty acids which your hair needs.
3. Avocado – it is also a good source of natural fatty acids. There are so many ways you can include it in your menu – in salads, sandwiches, dips, etc.
4. Vitamin C – eat more fruits like: strawberries, kiwis, oranges, blueberries, lemons and limes. Don’t buy them frozen because most of their vitamins are gone. Try to find and to eat fresh fruits.
5. Greens: collards, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale and spinach. Why do you think Popeye the sailor man was so strong? Because he was eating mainly spinach, but it has a lot of great qualities, when it comes to hair as well. All greens are rich in minerals and vitamins, which are great for your whole body not only your hair.
6. Nuts: don’t forget that nuts are very rich in Hair-healthy nuts: walnuts, cashews, butternuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans and hazelnuts Omega-3 fatty acids as well and are also rich in biotin and vitamins. They help growth the fast growing of hair grow thicker, longer and faster.
If you follow those great tips you will for sure have amazing hair faster that you are expecting. Life is going so fast around us that usually we forget to take care of our health and we don’t care what we eat. Start with changing your habits, eat healthy, be gentle to your hair and you will not regret it!